Sunday 26 October 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/10/25 (Personal Accs)


Leibao #1
兒子你怎麼又生病了...😭😭😭
Son, why are you sick again...😭😭😭



Leibao #2
感謝這位背後靈把我頭髮弄的帥帥滴~
Thankful to this spirit behind (my) back for styling my hair (to make it look) cool and suave~



Ga #1
這樣上課會被同學討厭吧! 但是睡覺的話,老師也不會發現⋯⋯
(If I) go to class like this, (I'll) get hated by (my) classmates, right! But if (I) fall asleep, the teacher won't realise it⋯⋯



Kai #1
好久沒發消夜文了,因為最近開始消夜禁食,所以各位不要再跟我抱怨了齁🌝🌝今天我的晚餐是這個起士辣味漢堡,大小適中,辣度剛好,配上大塊的番茄很爽口!明天一起「想飛」嗎?#mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開#magicpower #taiwan #taipei #love #小金城武

(I) haven't posted a supper post in a while, because (I've) been banning myself from having supper lately, so everyone stop complaining to me about it okay 🌝🌝 My dinner tonight is this cheesy, spicy hamburger that is just the right size, (with a) spiciness level that is just nice, (and with) a huge slice of tomato, makes it refreshingly tasty! (Are we watching)「Dream Flight」together tomorrow? #magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #magicpower #taiwan #taipei #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment