Thursday 23 October 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/10/22 (Part One)


Ga #1
#空中飛人#想飛 Yes I am
#TrapezeArtist #wannafly Yes I am



Ga #2
哥年輕時也有當過BASS手呢!! 而且背帶顏色特別標新立異呢! 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,以前好矬⋯⋯不過也是音樂路的過程。

Ge was also a bassist during (my) younger days!! And (my bass) strap had a really unique colour too! Hahahahahahahahaha, (I) used to be such a loser⋯⋯ But this was also a part of (my) music journey.

t/n: Ge (哥 gē) refers to an older brother or a guy who's older than you. In the Chinese language (and various Asian languages), people often address themselves using the third person instead of the first person "I (我)", so here, Ga calls himself "Ge" because many of MP's fans are younger than him/them.



Ga #3
其實我們是有相像的! 覺得老弟越來越帥⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Actually we do look alike! (I) feel that (my) younger brother is getting more and more good-looking⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯



MP #1
Ya~#台中勤益科大 小巨蛋見!
Ya~ #TaichungChinyiUniversityofTechnology See (you) at the Taipei Arena!



Leibao #1
好幽默的一張海報,到底凶手是誰??
What a humorous poster - just who was the culprit??

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment