Monday 27 October 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/10/26


Kai #1
既然熱門關鍵字有偷偷的,那你們還不快來跟我偷偷的ㄧ起聽kkbox吧!
Since "Secretly" is (one of the) popular keywords (being searched on KKBox), why don't you guys hurry over & secretly listen to kkbox with me!



Kai #2
今日新Look,與小富ㄧ起空中飛人Style,現在要來看「想飛」囉!
Today's new Look, a Trapeze Artist (or "flying person") Style with Xiaofu, (we'll) be (going to) watch「Dream Flight」now!



Goo #1
10/31萬聖節快到了⋯要扮什麼好⋯小狐狸可以嗎?
10/31 Halloween is coming⋯ What should (I) dress up as⋯ How about a baby fox?
Ting's post on the MP account is below the cut! :)


MP #1
廷(Mr. Superhero):
剛看完了電影「想飛」,想起了好久以前那遙不可及的夢想

記得小時候很少看到我爸,因為他總是在醫院,不是在看診就是三更半夜被叫去開刀房,看著他為工作忙到焦頭爛額的身影,我的心裡充滿了崇拜和憧憬,曾經我多麼希望自己長大後也能和他一樣成為一個優秀的醫生,幫助每一個人

但上了高中之後發現自己根本不喜歡念書,某一天因為無聊摸了塵封很久的鋼琴卻意外找到了歸宿,然後就這樣一股勁的走到了今天,雖然沒能夠好好的念書一直是我心中的一個遺憾,但每當我聽見有人說:「謝謝你們的音樂救了我,給我力量,陪我走過低潮」的時候,我知道,自己在某個層面上一直都沒有背棄當初的夢想

我喜歡現在的自己,和我正在努力做的每一件事情,希望你們也是

明天又是新的禮拜新的開始,我們一起加油吧!


Ting(Mr. Superhero):
(We've) just watched the movie,「Dream Flight」, (and it made me) think of that distant dream (I had) a long time ago

(I) remember hardly ever seeing my Dad when (I) was young, because he was always at the hospital. (If he) wasn't seeing patients, then (he) was being called back to the Operating Theatre in the middle of the night. Seeing his dishevelled & unkempt silhouette because he was too busy at work, filled my heart with admiration and aspirations. I once wished so much that I could be an outstanding doctor like him when I grew up, (to be able to) help every single person

But in high school, (I) realised that I didn't like studying at all. One day (I) was feeling bored & started playing
(lit. touched) the piano which was covered in dust (i.e. hadn't been played in ages) and accidentally found a home in it (i.e. that he really liked music). And with that vigour, (I've) made my way (to where I am) today. Even though I've always regretted not studying diligently, but every time I hear someone saying:「Thank you for your music (which has) saved me, given me strength & accompanied me during my darkest times」. I know that, to a certain extent (lit. level), (I've) never abandoned the dream (I had) initially (i.e. to help everyone)

I like who I am now, and everything that  I'm working hard on, (I) hope it's the same for you guys

Tomorrow's the start of a new week, let's work hard together!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment