Tuesday 21 October 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/10/20

No image posted
Leibao #1
辛苦大家拿起勇氣唱給我聽,大家都唱的不錯!我就聽大家的歌聲來入眠了!晚安~
It's been hard on everyone, mustering up your courage to sing to me. You guys sang well! I'll fall asleep listening to (the sound of) everyone's singing then! Good night~



Kai #1
有時候手機真的是最好用的鏡子耶,抓頭髮真方便!午安:)
Sometimes, a phone is the best mirror to use, (it makes) styling (my) hair really convenient! Good afternoon :)



MP #1
堡:在香港的短暫兩天好不夠,希望下次能夠多到幾個地方宣傳喔~
今天晚上10點
香港Now tv 103-操控音樂


Bao: This short two day (stay) in Hongkong has really not been enough. (I) hope that (we'll) be able to visit a few more places for promotions next time~
Tonight (at) 10pm
Hongkong Now tv 103 - Vote Music



Goo #1
我要回家惹~逼啵
I'm going home (soon)~ Beebo

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment