Saturday 4 October 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/10/03 (Personal Accs)

Ting's post below the cut!


Goo #1
難道我小6就參加街舞比賽,還擊敗一堆高中生得到冠軍的事也要特別跟你們說嗎?
Do I really have to specially let you guys know that I joined a break-dancing competition when I was in Grade 6, and even defeated a group of high school students to become the champion?



Goo #2
對不起,我中毒了。腫成豬頭。
I'm sorry, I'm poisoned. Swollen like a pig's head.
Click on "Read More" for Ting's post!


Ting #1
2014/10/03禁酒令期限一年,即刻解除!

三百六十五個日子以來,徹底禁到連麻油雞都不敢吃的我只能在每次和朋友的聚會裡默默的在角落喝著可樂或果汁然後看著大家享受豪爽的乾杯品嚐歡愉的微醺,內心再多的澎湃我依然面不改色的逞強,終於,一眨眼,就在今天,禁酒一年,我成功了

在這個特別的時刻,我想謝謝我生命中最特別的一個人,就是我本人,謝謝我的毅力,謝謝我的偏執,謝謝我的專注,謝謝我的野心,我的人生在此時此刻昇華了 原本在半年前就計畫在今晚12:00辦解禁趴,由於年底12/20的小巨蛋演唱會所以2014/10/03禁酒令即刻解除之後又再度即刻開啟直到小巨蛋演唱會結束-覺得連禁個酒都要打一下演唱會廣告的藝人真的很敬業


2014/10/03 (My vow of) alcohol abstinence for a period of 1 year, will be lifted from this very moment!

During these past 365 days, (I was) so bent on abstaining (from alcohol) that (I) didn't even dare to eat sesame oil chicken
(which contains rice wine) & could only sit at a corner quietly drinking Coke or fruit juice while my friends enjoyed hearty toasts & savoured the joys of being slightly drunk during gatherings. As much as my heart surges (with joy), I will still have to calmly be brave (and hold out). Finally, in the blink of an eye, today, (after) abstaining from alcohol for a year, I have succeeded.

At this very special moment, I would like to thank the most special person in my life, which is myself. Thanks to my perseverance, thanks to my stubbornness, thanks to my focus, thanks to my ambitiousness, my life has become sublime. Half a year ago, (I) had planned to hold a ban-lifting party tonight at 12:00, however, due to the 12/20 Taipei Arena Concert at the end of the year, after the alcohol abstinence ban is lifted on 2014/10/03, it'll once again be in effect
(lit. opened) until the Taipei Arena concert has ended- (I) feel that artistes who promote their concerts even when they're just abstaining from alcohol are really very professional
Leibao also shared this image with the caption:
Leibao #1
乾脆一輩子不喝好了,反正喝酒傷身!!拼了吧~
(You) might as well quit drinking forever, since drinking is harmful to your health anyway!! Just go all out~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment