Saturday 11 October 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/10/10


Ga #1
戴上它聽音樂會不會跟他ㄧ樣帥? 早安啊。
Will (I) be as cool as him if I wear these (earphone tips) to listen to (my) music? Good morning.



Ga #2
這位大哥,你這樣脖子不會痛嗎?#mp魔幻力量雷堡
Hey bro, won't (your) neck hurt from (sleeping) like this? #MagicPowerLeibao



MP #1
Hi 南投!我們來了~
Hi Nantou~ We're here~



Leibao #1
第一次的南投!!好多人呀~
(Our) first (autograph session) at Nantou!! There's so many people~



Xiang #1
不好意思第一次約會就遲到了!南投下次可以再給我們一次機會嗎?#mp魔幻力量 #簽唱會#南投
(I'm) so sorry (that we) were late for our first date! Nantou, can (you) give us another chance the next time? #magicpower #autographsession #nantou



Xiang #2
台中的風好大!下台就變這樣了!#mp魔幻力量 #中分
It's really windy in Taichung (lit. the winds in Taichung are really big)! (My hair) became like this (the moment I) got off the stage! #magicpower #middleparting

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment