Thursday 27 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/26


MP #1
鼓:我知道來小巨蛋的你們愛的是音樂,絕對不是肌肉,我都知道,我都懂。只是有首最近電視打很兇的歌是這樣唱得:~我們同進同退~喔喔喔~喔喔喔~yes sir~we are~

Goo: I know that those of you who'll be coming to the Taipei Arena (concert) are into music & definitely not muscles. I know, I understand. It's just that there's a song that's been playing really frequently on TV these days & it goes like this: ~ We'll be there for each other (lit. move together)~ Oh oh oh~ Oh oh oh~ yes sir~ we are~

t/n: Those are the lyrics from MP's "我們的主場 / Our Home Ground".
Goo shared the picture on his own page with the caption:
Goo #1
一個月前的照片~BJ4 晚安:)
The photo's from a month ago~ Not gonna explain* (it). Goodnight :)
t/n: *BJ4 stands for 不解釋 = Not gonna explain




MP #2
今天晚上7點請鎖定MTV我愛偶像!!好久不見的MP全部送給你~
Tonight at 7pm, please stay tuned to MTV's Idols Of Asia!! Presenting the MP that you guys haven't seen in ages~



MP #3
翔:不多廢話,真的好聽!陳大天加油!MP愛你!
Xiang: Real talk, (his album) is really nice to listen to! All the best, Daniel Chen! MP loves you!
More posts under the cut!! :) :)


Goo #2
可以開始進食了。誰要當第一個。
(I) can start eating now. Who wants to be the first one (to be eaten).
t/n: This is a reference to & continuation of Goo mentioning that he's a "vampire"~



Ting #1
換新琴,換心情
新夥伴,我們一起來寫新歌吧


Changing my keyboard (lit. new instrument), switching up my mood*
New partner, let's write new songs together


t/n: *Ting did a wordplay on the two phrases as they sound similar, i.e. have similar hanyu pinyin - 換新琴(huàn xīn qín) & 換心情(huàn xīn qíng)



Kai #1
琴何以堪,再見了,無緣的琴。(不要問我為什麼,讓我療傷去)
How do I handle this*, goodbye [to] a bass that [I] have no fate with. (Don't ask me why [this happened], give me time to [lit. let me go] heal)

t/n: *The actual phrase that Kai is referring to here is "情何以堪", where he replaces 情 with the similar sounding 琴 (yes, similar wordplay as Ting). 情何以堪 means "how does one handle a blow to their emotions", usually in the aspect of relationships. So, by substituting 情 with 琴, Kai uses the phrase to refer to his bass which just broke.

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment