Monday 24 November 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/11/23 (Part One)


Kai #1
早安,有吃早午餐了嗎?待會見呦!!#mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開 #magicpower #love #小金城武
Good morning, have (you guys) had breakfast yet? See (you) later!! #magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #magicpower #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro



Goo #1
白髮。逆轉勝。美少女。color 。
White hair. Second Chance. Super Girls (Expo). colour (magazine photo-shoot).



Ga #1
藤井莉娜。我來了!
Lena Fuji. I'm coming!
t/n: Lena Fuji is a popular Japanese model who is one of the featured guests at the Super Girls Expo



Goo #2
想不到標題~自由發揮吧
Can't think of a caption~  Feel free to come up (with your own captions)
Goo also shared this image on Weibo with the caption:
爲什麼我離不開雞的話題⋯
Why can't I get away from the topic of chickens⋯



Ga #2
我只是想跟你合照,沒叫你偷親我!!
I just wanted to take a photo with you, (I) didn't ask you to kiss me secretly!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment