Sunday 16 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/15


Goo #1
下ㄧ個晚安會在台北~晚安了北京^^ 喔~雖然我被灌 但我沒醉
(My) next goodnight (greeting) will be from Taipei~ Good night Beijing ^^ Oh~ Although I was forced to drink (a lot of alcohol), I'm not drunk



Goo #1
回到台灣的第一件事。
Ps.我回來了,可以不用再那麼想我了。


The first thing (I do) after reaching Taiwan.
Ps. I'm back, (you guys) can stop missing me so much.

No image posted
Leibao #1
回到台灣第一句話就是...台灣熱爆了!!
The first sentence (I wanna say) after reaching Taiwan is... Taiwan is extremely hot!!



MP #1
廷(Mr. Superhero):
我們回家了!
16天8座城市10場校園3場演唱會,表演 ,健身,練琴,背詞,每晚平均不到五小時的睡眠卻絲毫感覺不到疲倦,全身上下只有拼了命的暢快 ,小巨蛋演唱會剩下最後一個多月,沒有時間怠惰,繼續運動!


Ting (Mr. Superhero):
We've reached home!
(Even after) 16 days 8 cities 10 campus (concerts) 3 (MP) concerts, performing, keeping fit, practising instruments, memorising lyrics, (I) don't feel the least bit lethargic despite sleeping less than five hours on average every night. (My) whole body's just (filled with) the exhilaration of working hard. There's about one month left to (our) Taipei Arena concert, (I) don't have any time for laziness, (I'll) continue to exercise!



Xiang #1
回台灣囉!也趕上了明天的冠軍決戰,在我們的主場,冠軍留台灣啦!
明天到場一起為中華隊加油!


(We're) back in Taiwan! And (we're) just in time for the final showdown of the (21U Baseball World Cup) Championships tomorrow. At our home ground, Taiwan will definitely be the champions!
(Let's) go down to the venue tomorrow to cheer for the Chinese Taipei Team!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment