Thursday 20 November 2014

[IG] MPs Instagram Updates 2014/11/19


Kai #1
不能吃晚餐,但po食物文總可以了吧!前幾天吃的肋眼牛排,鮮嫩多汁,光看它我就飽了!! #mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開 #magicpower #love #小金城武

(I) can't have dinner, but posting a food post should be fine, right! (This is the) ribeye steak (I) had a few days ago, it was tender and juicy & makes me full just by looking at it! #magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #magicpower #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro



Ga #1
娃娃感冒了,所以要離她遠一點。
(而且我竟然沒祝她快快好,我壞。)
@ceritachen 早日康復,我們才不會被傳染⋯⋯ㄎㄎ。


Wawa is down with flu, so [we] have to keep a distance from her.
(And actually, I didn't even wish her a speedy recovery, I'm mean.)
@ceritachen get well soon, so that we won't be infected⋯⋯ Keke.



Goo #1
謝謝6000個你。繼續追尋你的舞台。
Thank you to the 6000 of you (now 9000). Continue to search for the stage that you (can call your own).

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment