Wednesday 12 November 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/11/11


Leibao #1
又是老少配!!
The old and young (Pisceans) pairing again!!



Ga #1
其實我滿喜歡冷冷的季節。 濟南我們來了!
Actually I quite like the cold season. Jinan, we're coming!



Ga #2
大隊人馬的回憶可以跟後代說很久。
These memories of a huge team (on a concert tour are stories that I) can tell (my) future generations for a very long time.



Ga #3
想家的時候拍的。
會在這時候找月亮⋯
是因為只要想著遠方的家人、朋友、你們,是看同一顆月亮,就不會覺得自己孤單!
當然⋯每次都有「一大群」人陪,這趟旅程也即將走入尾聲了,好不可思議啊!!!


(I) took this when I was homesick.
(The reason why I) look for the moon at times like this⋯
Is because (I) won't feel that I'm lonely when I think (of the fact that my) family members, friends & you guys, (all of whom) are in a distant place, are all looking at the same moon!
Of course⋯ There's always a「huge group」of people keeping me company here. I can't believe this trip is coming to an end soon!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment