Thursday 13 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/12


Kai #1
說到做到,有妳的!
(You) walk the talk, thumbs up!
t/n: This is a response to Ann's Instagram update, which can be found here.



Goo #1
天津day12。挑高的視野與豪華"單人房"堪稱完美的一天。哈哈哈哈!
Tianjin day 12. Picking a "single room" that's got a great view (lit. high field of vision) and is luxurious makes (this) a beautiful day. Hahahaha!



Goo #2
謝謝凱開出借還沒戴過的新毛帽和經濟人施捨的圍巾讓我能平安渡過接下來的東北三日行。晚安。請再等我三天

Thank you Kaikai for lending (me) a new beanie that's not been worn before and (my) manager* for giving me (lit. out of charity) a scarf so that I can make it through the upcoming 3 day trip to Northeastern (China) safely. Good night. Please wait another three (more) days for my (return)

t/n: *There's a slight typo here for manager - it should be 經紀人 not 經濟人~



Xiang #1
翔:今天天津的星光依舊閃耀!不知不覺「我相信」的旅程已經到了後半段,忽然有點不捨!
Xiang: The starry lights were shining as usual in Tianjin today! The「B'in Together (lit. I believe)」journey has reached its' latter half without (us) realising it - suddenly (feels like I) can't bear (to leave)!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment