Tuesday 11 November 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/11/10


Ga #1
這幾天要當瓢蟲人了。 第一次拔罐欸~
(I'm) gonna be a ladybird (ladybug) man these (next) few days. This is (my) first experience with cupping~



Ga #2
中華隊!加油的啦!
來大家一起唱~
喔喔喔喔喔喔~
冠軍留台灣的啦!


Chinese Taipei Team! All the best!
Come on everyone, sing (this) together~
Oh oh oh oh oh oh~
The championship (trophy) belongs to Taiwan!



Ga #3
不喝咖啡,但是我愛經典巧克力。
(I) don't drink coffee, but I love the classic (hot) chocolate.



Xiang #1
Oh....no!!!!!不會換我吧?...哭><!#mp魔幻力量 #拜託不要#哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇哇
Oh....no!!!!! Could it be my turn?... Cries ><! #magicpower #pleaseno #wawawawawawawawawawa



Kai #1
午安青島!今日午餐是水煮肉片,看起來好像口味重了ㄧ些,但是濃濃的花椒味和麻辣香使人口水直流,吃完以後人暖和了起來,又是一個美好的一天:)#mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開 #magicpower #love #小金城武

Good afternoon Qingdao! [I] had boiled meat slices for lunch today. [While] it looks like [the dish] has quite a strong flavour to it, but [with its'] strong pepper taste and spicy fragrance, [it] causes people to drool non-stop. Eating it [will help] people to feel warm, [thus making] it another beautiful day :) #magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #magicpower #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro



Leibao #1
看看你總是讓心情好,所以堡寶給我點力量吧!!Happy~
(My) mood always gets better (just) by looking at you, so Baobao give me some energy!! Happy~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment