Wednesday 12 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/11


Leibao #1
你這臭小子,等我回去你就沒好日子過!!
You brat,  I'm not gonna let you off (lit. you won't live well) when I'm back!!



MP #1
鼓:你沒看過的MP就在12/20我們的主場。現在是倒數?天
Goo: The (sides of) MP that you've not seen before will be (showcased) at Our Home Ground on 12/20. There are ? days left now
Goo also shared the image above on his page with the caption:
Goo #2
濟南day12。原來我們也是可以人模人樣嘛~晚安。好像快見面了。
Jinan day 12. Turns out that we can pull off this look too~ Good night. Seems like (we'll) be meeting (again) soon.



Kai #2
Say 辛!笑ㄧ個:)它是我這十幾天要吃的泡麵,ㄧ直放在我的包包裡,原本想說餓的話可以泡來吃,沒想到現在都還沒打開它,反而現在是陪伴在我床頭邊的小物,睡前看著它笑ㄧ下就不餓了,笑ㄧ個吧,晚安!

Say "Xin"! Give (me) a smile :) This is the cup noodles that I've been wanting to eat these past 10 odd days. I've kept it in my bag all this while, with the original intention to open (lit. soak) it to eat when (I felt) hungry. Who knew that it has remained unopened until now & has instead become a little object that accompanies (me) by my bed side now. (I) look at it & smile before I sleep and (I) won't feel hungry, so, smile, goodnight!
One more post below the cut! :)


Kai #1
ㄧ起努力了五年,ㄧ步ㄧ步的向前,終於有一天站上了我們的主場!
(After) working hard together for five years, advancing step by step, there's finally a day when we can stand upon Our Home Ground!
Goo shared the same video with the caption:
Goo #1
想起以前玩音樂都不敢跟媽媽說這些練習和演出都是沒有薪水的,只怕他反對怕他擔心。我當過樂團技師、錄音室助理、711店員、大賣場搬貨、連鎖服飾店、工地工人、連辦公室都坐過,都是爲了維持獨立生活的狀態。
我也不覺得自己比任何人苦,反而覺得幸運。如果知道自己的天賦在那就更應該要盡情揮灑,別浪費才華。從沒想過能進巨蛋,更沒想過已達到八成的票房。這條路根本沒有停下來的時候,無論如何我都會把自己擁有的才能透過音樂演出分享給需要的人。
我們的主場送給那一路支持著我們的你!
12/20我們一起站上那只屬於你和我們的榮耀舞台吧。


Thinking back to (those days of) playing music in the past, when (I) didn't dare to tell my Mum that (I) didn't get any pay for all those rehearsals and performances, afraid that she'd object & would worry about me. I've been a band's (audio) engineer, an assistant at a recording studio, a staff at 711, (someone who) carries goods at hypermarkets, (a staff at) a chain-store boutique, a construction worker, and (I've) even been an office worker (lit. sat at an office), just to maintain (my) status of living independently.
I don't feel that my (life) is more difficult than others', instead, (I) feel fortunate. If (you) know where your (god-given) talents lie, then all the more (you) should realise it to its' fullest & not waste (your) talent. (I've) never thought that (I'd) be able to enter the Taipei Arena, & even more so, never thought (we'd) reach 80% in ticket sales. There is no such thing as stopping (when travelling along) this road, no matter what, I'll (keep on) sharing the talents I have through (my) music & performances to those who need it.
Our Home Ground is dedicated to you guys who've been supporting us all along!
(On) 12/20, let's stand together on that glorious stage that belongs to us.

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment