Monday 10 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/09 (Personal Accs)


Goo #1
用每天都說晚安來當我們的固定行程好嗎?但血該吸得還是得吸,一個都別想逃。晚安
Let's make saying goodnight our fixed (daily) schedule, alright? But (I'll) still need to suck blood* & no one's allowed to escape (from having their blood sucked by me). Good night

t/n: *Seems like Goo really likes the idea of being a vampire... ;)



Goo #2
青島day10。請跟隨我的黑。
Qingdao day10. Please follow my black (styling concept).



Goo #3
沒錯!我非常貴。晚安。(pic by MPF)話說有15萬人陪我時,好像可以來做些什麼。
That's right! I'm very expensive. Goodnight.  (pic by MPF)  Anyway, when there are 150,000 people accompanying me, [I think I] could do something [for my followers].



Kai #1
這Elmo的帽子也太有趣了吧(≧∇≦)
This Elmo hat is too interesting(≧∇≦)

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment