Friday 21 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/20


Goo #1
有人表現真好!9000人的IG今日啟程嘍~有人晚安!!哈哈
Someone performed really well! (I'm) setting off with 9000 followers on IG~ Goodnight, someone!! Haha



Goo #2
嗯⋯剛翻到的照片⋯想了一下⋯好像破15萬那天可以來換個大頭照了。
Mm⋯ (I) found this photo just now⋯ & thought about it for a while⋯ (I) think (I) could change the display picture (of my fan page) the day it exceeds 150,000 likes.



Ting #1
我的水煮人生
My boiled (food) life



MP #1
MP魔幻力量凱開:
久違的校園表演,在準備小巨蛋演唱會的時候,來校園釋放ㄧ下能量,感受ㄧ下同學們的熱情最開心了,美和科大你們很棒!


Magic Power Kai Kai:
(Haven't had a) campus performance in ages. (Being able to perform) at a campus to release some (of my) energy & to soak in the enthusiasm of the students while preparing for (our) Taipei Arena Concert, (makes me feel) really happy. Meiho University of Technology, you guys were really great!



Kai #1
用力吶喊!用力釋放!
Shout with all your might! Go all out to unleash (yourself)!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment