Friday 14 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/13 (Personal Accs)


Kai #1
肚子好餓怎麼辦?趕快睡覺好惹,晚安
I'm (lit. stomach) feeling very hungry, so what should (I) do? (I guess I) should hurry up & go to sleep, goodnight



Kai #2
有點想家惹,怎麼辦?
(Starting to feel) a little homesick, what to do?



Goo #1
想不起來幾天沒進食⋯飢餓感已經灌爆我的腦了。
(I) can't remember how many days (it's been since I've) gone without food⋯ My brain is bursting with the feeling of hunger.

t/n: And so the vampire story continues...



Goo #2
醬下去舌會越來越長⋯再兩天回家!晚!安!
If this goes on, (my) tongue's gonna get longer & longer⋯ (We'll) be going home in two more days! Good! Night!



Leibao #1
白安呀~跟我們兩位師兄拍張照片吧,很快的!!
Ann~ Come & take a photo with us, (your) two seniors, it'll be quick!!

t/n: This is a response to Ann's Instagram update, which can be found here.... and is probably what Leibao said to her~ ;) ;)

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment