Sunday 2 November 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/11/01


Xiang #1
這人長得有點像我耶!#mp魔幻力量 #香港#覺得有趣
This person looks a little bit like me yeah! #magicpower #Hongkong #findthisinteresting



MP #1
戰神@香港!!
Fighting For Love @ Hongkong!!



MP #2
分你們看~#戰神Fighting For Love
Sharing (this video) with you guys~ #(lit. war god)Fighting For Love



MP #5
暴走阿翔
Runaway Ah Xiang



Ga #1
最美好的看不見。
我今天其實真的看不清楚,雖然還有一眼的視力
但反而讓我聽更清楚、更能專心感受整場演唱會⋯很特別難忘的一晚,希望我們都會記得。

眼睛發膿發炎,我也苦悶,會好起來的!還我電眼~啊~
ㄎㄎ!!


Unable to see the most beautiful things.
Actually, I can't see very clearly today. Although (I) could only see through one eye,
But (this) in turn enabled me to listen even more clearly & concentrate on experiencing the entire concert even more⋯ Tonight's an especially memorable night, (I) hope that we'll all remember (this night).

(My) eyes are inflamed & infected, (and this makes) me feel gloomy too, (but I'll) recover! Give me back my electrifying eyes~ Ah~
Keke!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment