Friday 28 November 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/11/27

No image posted
Leibao #1
我回到家發現打開窗戶可以聽見白安唱歌,就在快9點時!!!
When I got home, (I) realised that (I) could hear Ann singing just by opening the windows & that was when it was around 9pm!!!

t/n: Ann was performing at a university at that time period, so its' campus must be near Leibao's house.

Goo's posts are below the cut! :)


MP #1
MP魔幻力量凱開: 不解釋,猜我瘦了多少?
Magic Power Kai Kai: Not gonna explain, (but) guess how much weight I've lost?



Kai #1
好愛妳呀,小屁屁:)
Love you so much, little Pipi :)
Click through for Goo's posts! :)

No image posted
Goo #1
好嘛~粉絲福利時間!我一天能只幫一人測字,下一則發文的沙發!將會是那位幸運兒。晚安嘍~
Alright~ Fan Benefit Time! I can only help one person to decipher one word a day. The first one to comment* on (my) next update! Will be the lucky winner. Goodnight~

t/n: *沙發 (lit. sofa) is an internet slang commonly used in Taiwan. Since it sounds somewhat like "So Fast", it's used to refer to someone who's the first to comment on a post.

No image posted
Goo #2
我總是心太軟⋯第一個與第一千個留言的你,我會認真的爲閣下測字。請了⋯
I'm always so soft-hearted⋯ For the first and the one thousandth person (lit. of you) to comment, I will earnestly decipher a word* for your highness^. Please^ (comment)⋯

t/n: *測字 - glyphomancy or "deciphering words" is a type of fortune telling that dissects and analyses the components in a Chinese character to determine the fate of a person

^Just as a random fun fact, 閣下(your highness) & 請了(please) are words used in ancient China & are now only used in period dramas. ;)

No image posted
Goo #3
弄得自己好緊張哈哈!我明早公佈得獎者喲!眼睛好酸!今天早睡~晚安!
(I've) made myself very nervous, haha! I'll announce the winners tomorrow morning! My eyes are sore! (I'm) sleeping early tonight~ Goodnight!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment