Friday 26 September 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/09/25


Ga #1
我在⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ 母校的廁所。 ㄎㄎ⋯⋯⋯
I'm at⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ the toilet in (my) alma mater. Keke⋯⋯⋯



Ga #2
精靈與我,大家請多多支持!
The pixie and I; everyone, please support (her)!



MP #1
一起愛與信仰前進小巨蛋YA!! #彰化建國科大#
Let's advance to the Taipei Arena together (with) love & faith YA!! #ChanghuaChienkuoUniversity#



MP #2
我就是喜歡這樣 ! #丁噹
I Like It This Way! #Della



Kai #1
好吃的蒜蓉蒸蝦就是要入味,蒜和蝦子的湯汁融為一體,光想到我的口水就不自主的流下來了! #mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開 #taiwanesefood #taiwan #taipei #love #小金城武

(For) steamed prawns with minced garlic to be delicious, the flavour needs to be just right, (where the) garlic and prawn broth fuse together as one. Just the thought of it makes me drool uncontrollably! #magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #taiwanesefood #taiwan #taipei #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment