Thursday 11 September 2014

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2014/09/10


Ga #1
我們的小巨蛋主場之360度無死角環型延伸台!!! 哪裡都好玩的啦!! 9/13 開票。#mp魔幻力量 #我們的主場
The 360 degree, no dead angle*, extended stage that surrounds the audience at our home ground, the Taipei Arena!!! It'll be fun (no matter) where (you sit)!! Ticket sales start on 9/13. #magicpower #ourhomeground

t/n: *Here, no dead angle (無死角) means that MP will look good on stage from any angle



Ga #2
喝快一個月的薏仁漿,怎麼都還沒白⋯⋯
(I've been) drinking barley for almost a month, why haven't I become fairer⋯⋯
t/n: Refer to this post: ig-mps-instagram-updates-20140727.html



Xiang #1
高中時因為看了一場演唱會而愛上搖滾樂,當時心𥚃單純的想著總有一天我也要在大舞台上打鼓。懷抱著這樣的心情就這麼一路跌跌撞撞的走到今天!就在今年年底12/20日將會是夢想成真的一刻。希望當天能有你的陪伴,一起創造一個美好的回憶吧!小巨蛋見!#mp魔幻力量#我們的主場#12/20#小巨蛋

I fell in love with rock music after watching a concert in high school. At that time, I (lit. my heart) simply (lit. innocently) desired for the day that I too could play the drums on a big stage. Thus, it was with this mindset that (I) stumbled through (making music) till today! And at the end of this year, 12/20 will be the day my dreams come true. (I) hope to have your company on that very day, so let's create a beautiful memory together! See (you) at the Taipei Arena! #magicpower #ourhomeground #12/20 #TaipeiArena



MP #1
爲小巨蛋鍛鍊中
In the midst of training for (our concert at the) Taipei Arena

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment