Thursday 3 July 2014

[IG] Ga's Instagram Updates 2014/07/03


Ga #1
通常這個時候我還在夢境的第四層。 早安!!
Normally at this time, I'd still be at the fourth level of dream-land. Good morning!!



Ga #2
今天第二餐,開動。 (天氣熱其實沒什麼食慾之你也會這樣嗎?!)
Second meal of the day, I'll start [eating now]. (When the weather is warm, I start losing my appetite, does this happen to you too?!)



Ga #3
是是非非,紛紛擾擾,與我無關。 Away from me!
Disagreements (and) chaos, (these have) nothing to do with me. Away from me!



Ga #4
今晚連台北市的天空都看的到星星,但怎麼感覺很愁悵
(You can) even see the stars in the sky in Taipei City tonight, but why do I feel so melancholic
t/n: There's a typo for 愁悵 - it should be 惆悵. 愁 and 惆 both sound the same (chóu).

The same photos were also posted on his Facebook page. We won't be posting it under our Facebook post.
Kai and Xiang didn't post on Instagram today.


Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment