Thursday 31 July 2014

[Compilation] Ga ga's Instagram Updates 03/14 (Part One)


02/03/14
"夢想成真。開工!"
(It's a) dream come true. Let's go! (lit. start working)



03/03/14
"謝謝大家,收工。"
Thanks everyone, it's a wrap.




03/03/14
"第一次來片廠不是拍mv,而是來拿自己作品的檔案。 酷弊惹!"
This is the first time I'm coming to the film studio not to film an MV, but to submit the files for my project. This is so cool!



04/03/14
"後製⋯⋯漫長的路。"
Editing⋯⋯ (There's still) a long way to go.



04/03/14
"很明顯的,我陶醉在自己的吉他聲。"
Clearly, I'm intoxicated with the sound of my guitar playing.



04/03/14
"再降下去,我要跟貓熊一樣了⋯⋯⋯"
If this continues, I'm going to look like a panda⋯⋯⋯



05/03/14
"凱開的新玩具! #硬搞音樂 #ingo music"
Kaikai's new toy! #IngoMusic #ingo music



08/03/14
"相音萬歲之終於來小巨蛋看丁噹了。"
Long live B'in Music x Finally here at the Taipei Arena to watch Della('s concert).



08/03/14
"呼呼!"
Hoo hoo! (i.e. onomatopoeia for blowing in Chinese)



08/03/14
"演唱會後台,意外的遇到好朋友們。"
Bumped into my friends backstage at the concert.
t/n: ft Ga's celebrity friends; (from left) Coke (李唯楓), Lil'Jay (JPM), Claire (郭靜), Lala (徐佳瑩)



09/03/14
"上次的旺旺,終於修頭髮了,可愛。"
Wangwang has finally trimmed its hair (fur) from previously, cute.



09/03/14
"跟小夫妻出門運動。"
Heading out to exercise with the couple.



10/03/14
"今天我是在錄音室邊緣垂死掙扎的兔子⋯⋯⋯"
Today I'm a rabbit struggling at the boundaries of the recording studio⋯⋯⋯
t/n: This is adapted from their song, 彩虹黑洞 / Rainbow Black Hole



11/03/14
"完成品。"
Finished product.



12/03/14
"晚餐吃麵好了。 大家今天吃什麼?分享給我!"
(I) shall have noodles for dinner. What did everyone have for dinner? Share with me!



12/03/14
"你躺我躺的很舒服吼⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯"
You (sure are) enjoying yourself while lying on me right⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯



13/03/14
"感覺好久沒變身了。#ZOOM"
(I) feel like I've not transformed in ages. #ZOOM
t/n: Zoom is their hair and make-up salon.



13/03/14
"兩個看Audi看傻的人,其實我也傻了⋯⋯⋯ 好像要一台啊⋯⋯ #Audi sport"
Two guys dazzled by the Audi (cars), actually I was engrossed (in the cars) too⋯⋯⋯ Feels like I want one too⋯⋯ #Audisport



14/03/14
"晚安。"
Goodnight.



14/03/14
"基本上我的飲料只喝可樂、酒、優酪乳,今天突然就是想喝色素汽水。"
Basically, when it comes to beverages, I only drink cola, alcohol and yoghurt (drinks), (but I) suddenly felt like drinking a carbonated drink today.



15/03/14
"走!看家家去!"
(Let's) go! (Let's go and) watch Jiajia's (performance)!



15/03/14
"宇宙人今天的BIG BAND,熱血我好幾發!!"
Cosmos People's big band today, made me feel) so hot-blooded so many times!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment