Monday 28 July 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/07/27


Leibao #1
好久沒有跟大家一起在簽唱會裡尖叫和流汗了,這種感覺真的好好玩,好期待下一場到來,大家今天好好休息喔~明天見!!
It's been ages since (I've) screamed and sweated with everyone at an autograph session, this feeling's really very, very fun. (I'm) looking forward to the next stop, so everyone (please) rest well today~ See you tomorrow!!



Goo #1
眼乾乾乾乾眼⋯
(My) eyes are dry, dry, dry; dry eyes
Goo also posted this on Weibo with a slightly different caption:
眼眼乾乾眼眼乾乾眼眼乾乾眼
(My) eyes are dry, dry eyes, (my) eyes are dry, dry eyes, (my) eyes are dry, dry eyes



MP #1
鼓:拜託大家一定要保護好自己的身體別讓家長們和我們六個擔心,現場太陽真的太大,請大家一定要做好防曬也要不停得補充水份,我們已經快到了,真的是辛苦大家啦!!!
Goo: Everyone please protect yourself & don't make your parents and the six of us (MP) worry (about you). The weather's really hot (lit. the sun is huge) at (Tainan), so everyone please protect yourself from the sun and also keep on drinking lots of water. We're reaching soon, it's been really hard on everyone!!!



MP #2
翔:連2天的南部之行,只是個暖身!謝謝今天台南和嘉義的MPF,回台北的路上己經開始想念你們的尖叫,下次再見就是新專輯發行,到時候再唱多一點新歌,賀嘸賀呀!?
Xiang: (Our) trip to Southern Taiwan these (past) 2 days was only a warm up! Thank you to the MPFs (who were at) Tainan and Chiayi today. (I'm) already starting to miss your screams (as we make our) way back to Taipei. The next time we'll meet will be when the new album is released, so we'll sing more of our new songs then, alright (dialect)!? 

(No image posted)
Ga #1
我說⋯⋯雖然可能真的無法完全記住你們的名字、綽號。
但是你們的樣子,我記得很用心。
謝謝一直以來都有你們的加入、陪伴,不管你錯過MP多少⋯
未來就一起走吧!
這輩子認識了MP、認識了MPF才叫我知道什麼叫做信念!

I say (that)⋯⋯ Even though I may not be able to remember all of your names & nicknames.
But I really do make an effort to remember how all of you look like.
Thank you all for joining in & being there for us, so no matter how much of MP you missed (i.e. no matter when you started liking MP)
Let's be there for each other in the future
(lit. walk together)!
(In) this lifetime, (being able to) know MP and know MPFs has (helped me) to understand what "belief" is!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment