Tuesday 15 July 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/07/14


Leibao #1
沒帶鑰匙只能在門口等媽媽回來的兩個人...
The two us can only wait outside the door for Mum to be back 'cause I didn't bring (my) keys...



Kai #1
我需要復習一下第一集的劇情了,因為我好想看第二集!!
I need a revise the plot of part one (of this movie), because I really want to watch part two!!
Leibao shared this video on the MP Facebook account as well, with the caption:
堡:想不到星球崛起2跟MP「吼」這首歌合起來這麼的有意思,看完這支影片後真的非常期待去電影院看,距離新專輯公佈的時間也越來越近,真的很期待趕快跟大家分享新專輯裡面心情及好聽的歌,然後明天會有重大的事情要跟大家說,大家好好期待一下喔!!

Bao: I didn't realise that MP's song "Hou / Roar" fits so well with "Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes". After watching this video, I really can't wait to catch the movie at the cinema. We're getting closer and closer to the official release of our new album, (I) really can't wait to share with all of you our feelings (towards the new album) as well as all the nice tracks in the album. Also, we have an important announcement to tell you guys tomorrow, so everyone please look forward (to the announcement)!!
Goo shared this video as well with the caption:
看過猩球崛起的朋友一定期待續集很久了!聽說第二集劇情更沈重更糾結,然而吼這首歌的靈感也是來自於第一集。那種野的覺醒,讓我更期待猩球崛起2。 另外明天在MP官方FB,有非常重要的訊息第一時間公佈,大家一定要用力鎖定喲!

Those who watched "Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes" must have been waiting for the sequel for ages! I hear that "Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes" has a heavier and more intricate plot, while the inspiration for "Hou / Roar" (actually) came from the first (movie). The awakening of the wild (as seen in the movie), is making me more excited for "Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes". On another note, an important announcement will be made on MP's official FB tomorrow, so everyone please stay tuned!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment