Sunday 6 July 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/07/05


Ting #1
我在花蓮找到事業第二春,歡迎光臨"婷婷"烤玉米
I've found an alternative career in Hualien, Welcome to "Ting Ting*" grilled corn

t/n: In Chinese, the "alternative career" actually refers to another career you've found after you've retired, literally a "second spring for your career".
* The word "婷" sounds the same as "廷" (both "tíng"), except that it's mostly used in girl's names.



Kai #1
每年夏天必來的花蓮,不過採個排就全身汗了,等等表演怎麼辦呢?
(We) definitely have to visit Hualien every summer, but we merely had a rehearsal (and) I'm already covered in sweat, so what are we gonna do about the (actual) performance later?



MP #1
廷(Mr. Superhero):
剛剛不小心把新專輯名字說溜嘴了

Ting (Mr. Superhero):
I accidentally mentioned the name of (our) new album in a slip of the tongue just now.



Ga #1
已快到家、衝回家看重播。
(I'm) reaching home soon, (am) rushing home to watch the re-run (of the Hualien Summer Romance Festival performance).



Ga #2
很懷念曾經跟我一起燃燒青春的朋友,無論你們在世界的哪個地方,我都想念你們,希望你們過的都好。 夏天⋯⋯一個很青春的季節!!
I miss the friends who lived passionately with me in my youth (lit. set our youth on fire), no matter where you guys are now (lit. which part of the world), I miss all of you, (and I) hope that you're all doing well. Summer⋯⋯ A very youthful season!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment