Thursday 17 July 2014

[WB] Goo goo's Weibo "Meipai" Videos 2014/07

"美拍" (Meipai) means "Prettily Taken" (photo/video-wise) and is an app for filming short video clips.


7/03 #1
來看看我拍的視頻:“新買的防水隨身聽讓我游泳不再自閉了。”,點此播放>>美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
Come and watch the video I shot: "No longer anti-social when I'm swimming [because of] the new waterproof music player that I recently bought.", Click here to play>> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)



7/04 #1
來看看我拍的視頻:“自己泡的:博士茶20,無糖0,保特瓶1,礦物質,健康無價。”,點此播放>>美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
Come and watch the video I shot: "Made (this tea) myself: Rooibos tea 20, sugar free 0, plastic bottle 1, minerals, (being) healthy is priceless.", Click here to play>> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)
t/n: 博士茶 (Rooibos tea) is a South African herbal tea which is somewhat famous in Taiwan.





7/04 #2
我剛拍了一段視頻,點開看看>>美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
I just shot a video, Click here to watch (it) >> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)
Guess this video wasn't given a caption?



7/04 #3
來看看我拍的視頻:“錄專輯”,點此播放>>美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
Come and watch the video I shot: "Recording the album", Click here to play>> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)
t/n: This was also posted on Facebook with the caption, "錄點專輯" (Recording a part of the album)



7/06 #1
來看看我拍的視頻:“要去金門玩嘍!”,點此播放>>|美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
Come and watch the video I shot: "Going to Kinmen to play!", Click here to play>> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)
t/n: This was also posted on Facebook and we translated the caption HERE!



7/06 #2
來看看我拍的視頻:“熱屬倫”,點此播放>>|美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
Come and watch the video I shot: "It's so hot/warm", Click here to play>> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)
t/n: "熱屬倫" is a (deliberate) typo, written to mimic the way some people with very thick Taiwanese accents would pronouce the phrase "熱死人" (rè sǐ rén).



7/09
來看看我拍的視頻:“濕濕的 ”,點此播放>>美拍(通過 #美拍# 錄製)
Come and watch the video I shot: "(It's) wet", Click here to play>> Meipai (Recorded via #Meipai)


Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment