Monday 26 January 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/01/23


Ga #1
最近有聽到是非我本人傳出去的帳號、站內信、或是LINE。
請大家睜大眼睛或小心自己的隱私安全喔!!! (世界上只有一個我,沒人能代替的我~)


Recently, [I] heard that [there are people] spreading ["my" personal Facebook] account, email or LINE [account] that are not actually mine.
Everyone, please take a closer look
[lit. open up your eyes] and be responsible for your own privacy!!! (There's only one "me" in this world, no one can ever replace me~)



Ga #2
團隊默契。很搭!
Team chemistry. (Our outfits) match really well!



Xiang #1
冬天吃冰!#mp魔幻力量
Eating "ice (cream)" in winter! #magicpower
t/n: He seems to be contradicting himself, heehee ;)



Xiang #2
無敵大屁桃!#mp魔幻力量 #醜比頭#金勾錐
Invincibly huge Peach Bottom Kobito ("Momojiri")! #magicpower #kobitos #socute(dialect)
More under the cut!!


Goo #1
按到刪除是那招,豐唇糟忌妒
What kind of move is it to be pressing (buttons) till (I'm) deleting (pictures accidentally). (Someone's) jealous of (my) thick lips



Leibao #1
醜比頭,金城頭,雷堡頭!!
Kobitos (lit. ugly heads), Kaneshiro's head & Leibao's head!!
t/n: This is a wordplay on the word "頭" (head)~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment