Friday 30 January 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/01/27 (Part 3)


Goo #4
我真的不記得變身當天有誰擦紅色指甲油,真的沒有⋯看到側拍我傻眼⋯到底誰的手⋯窗簾記得拉好。晚安
I really can't remember who had red nail polish on the day I transformed, (it seems like there was) really no (one)⋯ I was shocked when I saw the behind-the-scenes⋯ Exactly whose hand was it⋯ Remember to pull your curtains tight. Goodnight
Click through the cut for Ting's post on Adam Levine's "Lost Stars"!


Ting #1
最近一直單首循環的歌,Adam Levine一開始的假音就讓我無法自拔的跌進歌裡

迷途的星星,渺小卻仍不自量力的試圖點亮整片夜空,整首歌感覺沒有結局,就好像我們一直都在跌跌撞撞的追尋自己真正想要的,但真正想要的是什麼?最後有沒有找到?可能自己一輩子也不會知道,但就在歡笑和淚水的過程中,走過了一生

裡面我覺得最有趣的一句歌詞是I saw a lion kiss a deer,是雄心壯志終於向現實低頭?還是夢想終於眷顧了善良的人?

第一次聽完主題曲立刻就有想看電影的衝動,該找個時間進電影院了


A song that has been on loop recently, Adam Levine's falsetto at the start of the song completely made me unable to save myself from drowning in it

A lost star, despite being small, doesn't know its limits & tries to light up the entire night sky. The entire song feels like it doesn't have an ending, just like how we're constantly stumbling along in pursuit of what we truly want, but what do (we) really want? Will we find it at the end? (We) might not even know in this entire lifetime, but through the laughter and the tears,
 we would've walked through a lifetime

I felt that the most interesting lyrics in the song was "I saw a lion kiss a deer" - will (our) ambitions eventually have to bow down to reality? Or is it that dreams are finally favouring the people who are kind?

This is the first time that (I've) wanted to rush down to watch the movie right after hearing the theme song, (I'll) need to find a time to go to the cinema

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment