Sunday 18 January 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/01/11


MP #1
廷(Mr. Superhero):
覺得好像很久沒看到大家,有點想念,接下來我們要開始專心準備新的作品,暑假高雄巨蛋見!


Ting (Mr. Superhero):
[I] feel like [I] haven't seen everyone in ages, [I] miss [you guys] a little. Next up, we'll start concentrating on preparing for our new works. See [you] at the Kaohsiung Arena [this] summer vacation!

No image posted
Goo #1
最近都懶得自拍⋯sorry..哈哈晚安!
(I've) been too lazy to take selfies lately⋯ sorry.. Haha, goodnight!



Kai #1
放假是不是應該去採個草莓呀!
Shouldn't a public holiday (be used) for picking some strawberries!



MP #2
鼓:好吧⋯略肥⋯
Goo: Okay⋯ (I'm) a little fat⋯



Goo #2
聽說最近很多人在考試。雖然我沒到很會念書,但我很愛念書。上課專心,利用下課10分鐘把筆記做好,不懂的快問,遠遠比你回家挑燈夜戰來的有用!!誠心推薦!!恨下心試試看吧。
祝你們考試順利!
你是神射~手。
晚安。


(I) heard that many people are having exams lately. Even though I wasn't very good in my studies, I really loved studying. Concentrate during lessons; utilise 10 minutes after each lesson to arrange (your) notes; ask (your teachers) immediately if (you) don't understand anything; (these steps) are often way more effective than burning midnight oil at home!! (I'm) recommending (this) sincerely!! Try to be vicious (when it comes to your studies).
All the best for your examinations!
You're an ace marks~man.
Goodnight.



Kai #1
你好,我是本人:)
Hello, it's me (i.e. Kaikai hismelf) :)
t/n: Click through the cut for a translation of the conversation above!

Person: Hello, editor. I'd like to ask, if I wanna send something to the members, where can I send it to?
Kai: There isn't any editor here, it's just Kaikai himself! We only accept cards, not presents! You can send (the cards) to B'in Music.
P: Kaikai, thank you! So, what if it's a birthday present - will you guys not accept it? T_T
K: We don't accept birthday presents! (But we) accept birthday greetings! Thank you.
P: Okay, I understand ^^ Thank you, Kaikai

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment