Sunday 25 January 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/01/22


Ga #1
打街友這件事⋯⋯⋯
到底你們是什麼鬼心態

應該很多人想對他們私刑教育吧,唉⋯⋯


(About the news of someone) hitting a homeless person⋯⋯⋯
Just what kind of mentality do you guys
(i.e. the perpetrators) have

(I think) there should be many people who would like to to punish those guys themselves, right, sigh⋯⋯



Ga #2
怎麼會感覺不是同一個人。
Why do (my left & right side profiles) feel like (they’re from) different people



Ga #3
大天!!下次來合唱吧!
你是歌手!是歌手!歌手!

DaTian!! Let's sing together next time!
You're a singer! A singer! Singer!



Goo #1
運動果然很重要,沒運動沒精神呀!
Exercising is indeed very important, (I) don't feel energetic without exercising!



Goo #2
我的愛如潮水。請等待我愛如潮水般的cover
My love is like a flood. Please look forward to my "Love Like A Flood" cover

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment