Wednesday 24 December 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/12/21 (Part 1)


Kai #1
謝謝你們,我們的主場小巨蛋目標達成Get!!!
Thank you all, (our) goal of (claiming) the Taipei Arena as Our Home Ground was achieved (lit. Get)!!!



Leibao #1
今晚的小巨蛋真的玩的很開心,我覺得我們今天很棒,但是妳們更棒~謝謝你們大家!!
(I) had a lot of fun at the Taipei Arena tonight, I feel that we were really awesome today, but you guys were even better~ Thank you everyone!!

No image posted
Goo #1
晚安,今天很開心。明天見!
Goodnight, (I'm) really happy today. See you tomorrow!



Xiang #1
我們一起完成了最輝煌的一夜!未來的日子希望都能有你們陪著,我愛你們!
We've completed a most glorious night together! (I) hope that you guys will continue to be with us in the future, I love you guys!



Goo #2
這只是我的一點浪漫。
This is just my little (way of being) romantic.

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment