Tuesday 2 December 2014

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2014/12/01

No image posted
Goo #1
明天要上課的早點睡!~你們永遠猜不到我的下一步^^~這種刺激的感覺~就是我的浪漫~晚安^^
Those who have to go to school tomorrow should sleep earlier! ~You guys will never ever be able to guess my next step ^^~ (Stirring up) such feelings of excitement (in you guys)~ Is (my way of being) romantic~ Goodnight ^^



MP #1
今天晚上!!
12/1(一)18:00 三立都會台 完全娛樂 ShowBiz
MP完娛大富翁挑戰臨江夜市 終於要登場了
M隊:納豆+廷廷+凱開+阿翔
P隊:40+嘎嘎+鼓鼓+雷堡
請鎖定喔~


Tonight!!
12/1 (Mon) 18:00 SETTV ShowBiz
MP's Linjiang Night Market Challenge for Showbiz Monopoly is finally making its' debut
Team M: Natto + Ting Ting + Kai Kai + Ah Xiang
Team P: 40 + Ga Ga + Goo Goo + Leibao
Please stay tuned~



MP #2
堡:練吉他時發現手指會痛,真的是會讓人非常緊張,演唱會快到了,想好好練好每首歌,但又常忘記讓手指休息也是很重要的事...剩不到20天了,希望大家身體健康,然後針灸也太酸痛了吧!!!

Bao: (I) noticed that (my) fingers hurt when (I) was practising the guitar, which is indeed a cause for concern, (especially with) the concert coming up. (I just) really want to practise every single song well, but (I) often forget that letting (my) fingers rest is also a very important thing... There's less than 20 days left (to the concert), hope everyone will stay healthy, and also, acupuncture is too painful!!!



Leibao #1
擊掌禁止~唉!!
No more high-fives~ Ow!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment