Friday 3 April 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/03/28

No image posted
Goo #1
明晚繼續浪漫。晚安
(I'll) continue being romantic tomorrow night. Goodnight



Goo #2
認鞋認鞋
Recognize (me by my) shoes, recognize (me by my) shoes



Goo #3
http://youtu.be/rBCmeVLHrZ4
MPF許願池成功!已達一千萬!!謝謝大家!!今晚我的浪漫不會再偷偷的了。

http://youtu.be/rBCmeVLHrZ4
The MPF Wishing Fountain was a success! (The 'Secretly' MV) has reached 10 million (views)!! Thank you everyone!! Tonight, I won't be romantic secretly anymore.



MP #1
你們準備好了嗎!
今天現場也可以買到MP的週邊商品喔~晚上見!!

Are you guys ready!
(You'll) be able to buy MP's merchandise at the venue today as well~ See (you) tonight!!



MP #2
今晚6點如果你真的真的真的就是無法到小巨蛋現場和我們玩,也可以拿著螢光棒打開28台娛樂百分百收看MP的「28電台」喔~

If you really, really, really can't make it down to the Taipei Arena to have fun with us at 6 p.m. tonight, (you) can also switch on (your TV) to 100% Entertainment's Channel 28 & watch MP (on) 「28 FM」 with your lightsticks~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment