Monday 27 April 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/04/16


Ga #1
洛杉磯!抵達!
Los Angeles! Arrived!



Ga #2
ㄎㄎ。
Keke.



Ga #3
我和阿章在洛杉磯的第一餐#Denny's
Ah Zhang and I (are having our) first meal in LA #Denny's



Ga #4
思考小費換算中⋯⋯⋯⋯
Thinking about how much to give for tips⋯⋯⋯⋯
Check out more posts below the cut!


Ga #5
外國的空氣跟陽光真的很不一樣。早安!
The air and the sunshine in a foreign country is indeed very different. Good morning!



Ga #6
是說⋯⋯也好久沒曬曬額頭了。
Was just thinking (lit. saying)⋯⋯ It's been ages since (I) revealed (lit. aired) (my) forehead.



Xiang #1
睡不著了!現在是台灣的幾點呀?不過開心的是終於可以公佈這款超帥氣的合作啦!#mp魔幻力量 #stayreal#marvel#avengers

(I) can't fall asleep! What time is it in Taiwan now? But (I'm) happy that (we) can finally announce this extremely cool collaboration! #magicpower #stayreal #marvel #avengers



Leibao #1
早上7點!!時差ing...#洛杉磯
7 a.m.!! Jet lag-ing... #LosAngeles

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment