Sunday 5 April 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/03/29


Goo #1
你們快睡我跟偶像聚會!已醉。晚安哈哈⋯by the way 謝謝MPF幫我渡過今天的難關!真的!有你們很幸福!希望我的浪漫沒讓你失望:)

You guys hurry up & get to sleep, I'm having a gathering with my idols! (I'm) already drunk. Goodnight, haha... by the way, thank you MPFs for helping me to get through the crisis today! I'm serious! I'm so happy to have you guys! I hope that my romancing has not left you disappointed :)



Kai #1
好開心的ㄧ晚,Orange Range!!!! (粉絲模式已開啟)
A happy night, Orange Range!!!!  (Fan mode activated)



MP #1
嘎:謝謝前輩橘子新樂園,希望下次一起合作!
我們聊的好開心,難忘的夜晚,MPF 7/18高雄見囉~
考試的,加班的,請加油!!


Ga: Thank you to our seniors, Orange Range. I hope that we can work together again in future!
We had a great time chatting, it was an unforgettable night; MPFs see you at Kaohsiung on 7/18~
Those who have examinations, or are working over-time, please (continue to) jiayou!!



MP #2
還記得昨天嗎? 是不是真的好想再看一次聽一次限定版~也很開心和橘子樂團約好下次日本見!!期待~

Do you still remember (what happeneed) yesterday? Are you craving to be able to watch & listen to the "limited edition" (performances) again~ (We were) very happy to have made a promise to meet Orange Range in Japan in future!! Looking forward~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment