Sunday 12 April 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/04/10 (Part One)


Goo #1
出發 #Singapore 期待好天氣和好久不見的。
Setting off (to) #Singapore; (I'm) looking forward to the good weather and (those I) haven't seen in a while.



Leibao #1
Go~新加坡!!
Go~ Singapore!!



Ga #1
2015年,空中飛人,空中旅程再次啟航。
Year 2015, frequent flyer, setting off on (my) journey in the skies once again.



Ga #2
久違了,一年半的新加坡!!
It's been so long, Singapore (after) one & a half years!!
Many more posts below the cut!


Ga #3
我在新加坡天氣晴,呵呵!!
I'm in Singapore, the weather's clear, hehe!!



Goo #2
平安到達#singapore 也平安的解決了#海南雞飯 #chickenrice 擦擦嘴
(We've) reached #singapore safely, and have safely settled our #hainanesechickenrice #chickenrice. Wiping (my) mouth



MP #1
新加坡通告中!
In the midst of a schedule in Singapore!



Ga #4
雲在動。
The clouds are moving.



MP #2
新加坡吐司冰淇淋~
Singapore's bread with ice cream~

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment