Wednesday 1 April 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/03/24 (Personal Accounts)


Goo #1
我對限定限量這種事真的沒抵抗力⋯例如328⋯晚安。
I absolutely have no immunity to limited edition things⋯ Such as the 328 (concert)⋯ Goodnight.




Goo #2
黏~踢踢~
Sticky~ Kick kick~

t/n: *Goo's actually referring to the phrase 黏 TT which is a dialect phrase used to describe someone who is sticky. Instead of typing "TT", he's using 踢 (tī / kick) as a reference to his new kicks.

No image posted
Goo #3
我做音樂,我喜歡音樂。就這麼簡單。晚安
I make music, I love music. It's as simple as that. Goodnight



Kai #1
今日平面拍攝。
Today's magazine photoshoot.



Leibao #1
來去小巨蛋跟PITBULLㄧ起over my dead body !!!
Let's go to the Taipei Arena to (sing) "over my dead body" with PITBULL!!!

t/n: Pitbull doesn't actually have a song called "Over My Dead Body". The song in question is THIS video that went viral in Taiwan of Pitbull's "Rain Over Me" remixed with Wang Shih Cheng, a Taiwanese politician, saying "over my dead body".

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment