Monday 6 April 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/04/01

No image uploaded
MP #1
鼓:我一直想著晚餐要吃什麼!該忍住還是⋯吃好呢⋯就過12點了⋯是怎樣⋯
Goo: I've been thinking about what to have for dinner! Should I endure or⋯ should I eat⋯ (But) it's past 12am already⋯ what should I do⋯



MP #2
翔:英文專輯!開戰~~~~
Xiang: English album! The battle begins~~~~



MP #3
嘎:宇宙人!兩個字送他們
「佩服」

Ga: Cosmos People! Two words for them
「Res-pect」



Goo #1
爲了嚴懲板主新頭像一拖再拖,這個豬鼻頭像將會使用至20萬爲止。希望板主引以爲戒。晚安。
In order to severely punish the page admin for taking so, so long to update a new profile picture, this pig-nosed profile picture will be here till (this page hits) 200,000 (likes). I hope that the page admin will learn from this lesson. Goodnight.



Goo #2
⋯腳有夠癢的⋯晚安。
⋯ (My) feet feels really itchy⋯ Goodnight.
t/n: * The words in the image say "The 「long rope」 which grows from your feet". This is probably from Goo's book about parasites.



Leibao #1
你這傢伙竟然在愚人節這天在我房間衣櫥跟吉他音箱裡面尿尿...而且為什麼你尿完還可以這麼囂張的在我床上睡覺!!!
You rascal! (To think you) actually peed in my cupboard and inside my guitar case on this April Fools' day... And also, how can you still sleep so arrogantly on my bed after peeing!!!

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment