Tuesday 31 March 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/03/23


Goo #1
再讓我拖兩天就換頭貼⋯罷偷罷偷!!在準備精彩的328大家晚安。
Give me another two more days to change (my) display picture... Please please!! (I'm) preparing something for the exciting 328 (concert), goodnight everyone.



MP #1
昨天沒看到的[當掌聲響起]可以看這裡噢~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP18OU9NQMU


Those who didn't catch (MP's portion on) [TVBS Showbiz (lit. at the sound of the applause)] yesterday can watch it here~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP18OU9NQMU



MP #2
堡:櫻桃幫大恬的小孩太可愛了,但我抱的時候卻ㄧ直哭...拜託,給我點面子
Bao: (Rock band) Cherry Boom (member), DaTian's kid is too cute, but (she) kept on crying whenever I carried her... Please, give me some dignity*

t/n: The phrase "給我點面子" literally means "give me some face" & is a phrase used when you are begging somebody either to help you or to let something go or not to embarrass you. (More excellent explanations on the phrase here: Quora.com)

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment