Friday 6 March 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/02/25


Ga #1
好久沒騎了,出動。
It's been ages since (I last) rode (my bike). Setting off.



Ga #2
最近狂愛這首歌。
Madly in love with this song lately.



Ga #3
誰又在盜用我名義,你們被已讀的根本不是我本人。
我要報警。
被我抓到我讓他煙消雲散。


Who's illegally using my name again, it wasn't me who read (your Facebook messages).
I'm calling the police.
I'll make him disappear* if I catch him.


t/n: *The full meaning of the Chinese phrase "煙消雲散" is to "disappear into smoke & scatter into the clouds", which is why the video is of smoke.



Kai #1
奶油草菇洋芋佐馬頭魚芥蘭
#mp魔幻力量 #mp魔幻力量凱開 #magicpower #love #小金城武

Mushroom, Potato, Tile Fish & Kailan (in) cream (sauce)
#magicpower #magicpowerkaikai #magicpower #love #littleTakeshiKaneshiro

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment