Monday 16 March 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/03/06


Kai #1
我真美麗:)
I'm so pretty :)

No image posted
MP #1
活動公告:
3/8 2130台北燈會@台北花博圓山公園
到時候見囉~


Event Announcement:
3/8 2130 Taipei Lantern Festival @ Taipei Expo Park
See you then~



MP #2
嘎:有飯吃、有被蓋、有鞋穿都是幸福的。
我們比很多人都幸福,把愛分享給需要的人吧!!


Ga: Having food to eat, blankets to use (lit. cover) & shoes to wear are all (types of) blessings.
We're more blessed than many other people, so please share (your) love with those who need it!!


t/n: The event above is about donating old, but usable shoes to a Kenyan town.
Ga left 2 comments below the post, saying:
"I've already washed (my) shoes!"
"There are many organisations that also collect clothes that (you) don't wear anymore"



Goo #1
昨晚在玩,想說眯一下,就到早上了抱歉⋯別擔心來補一個晚安。晚安
(I) was playing (with this) last night & thought (I'd) just catch a wink, but (I ended up sleeping) until it was morning. Apologies⋯ Don't worry, (I'll) make it up (to you guys) with another goodnight. Goodnight

Translated by i-MPF 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment