Sunday 27 September 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/09/26


Leibao #1
早安!!
Good morning!!



Leibao #2 (Deleted post)
中秋節快樂呀!!烤肉別吃太多呦~#堡寶
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!! Don't eat too much barbecued meat~ #Baobao

t/n: Baobao's wearing a pomelo hat in the picture. Pomelos are eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival & children often wear the rind as a hat for their prayers to be answered by the moon goddess..and also for fun! :P



Goo #1
留個鬍子好了。憂鬱人#Leonardo
I should leave a moustache. Depressed person #Leonardo



Goo #2
剛看到自己,覺得朋友們都回來了。#哭笑不得
I just took a look at myself, I feel like all my friends have returned back to my side. #should-I-laugh-or-cry

t/n: Cross-reference to Goo #2 in this post for the context of the sentence on friends.



Goo #3
Watch me #WHIP #STAYREAL #simpsons #沒朋友
Watch me #WHIP #STAYREAL #simpsons #nofriends



Ga #1
音樂。催。
Music. Hypnotizing.

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment