Friday 18 September 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/09/17


MP #1
MP魔幻力量凱開:早安,有吃早餐了嗎?吃飽才有精神上班上課呦!正在練習新歌,好想趕快跟大家分享啊!大家想聽嗎?

Magic Power Kaikai: Good morning, have you had breakfast yet? It's only by eating [a full breakfast] that you'll have the energy to go to work or school! I'm currently practising our new song, I really wanna share it with everyone immediately! Do you guys wanna hear it?



MP #2
可以期待一下明天會有什麼事情發生~嘿嘿嘿!
You should look forward to what will be happening tomorrow~ Hehehe!



Goo #1
洗車順便坐在路邊跟ㄧ群工人朋友們併桌吃ㄧ碗50元便當,大家為了生活真的很拼。覺得生在這很驕傲,大家辛苦了。

While my car was being washed, I sat by the roadside with a bunch of worker-friends, eating a 50NTD bento set on some tables that were put together. Everyone's really giving their all to live. I feel very proud to be born here [in Taiwan], everyone's worked hard.



Goo #2
真心覺得自家信師兄很潮 五月天 阿信
I sincerely feel that our senior Ashin is really on point. Mayday Ashin

No image posted.
Goo #3
好⋯我盡量今天換頭像可以了吧!哈哈
Okay⋯ I'll try my best to change my profile picture today, alright! Haha



Kai #1
賴小屁妳的吃相可以好看ㄧ點嘛?這是什麼樣的ㄧ個姿勢呀?=_=
Lai XiaoPi, can you make yourself look prettier when you eat? What sort of posture is this? =_=

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment