Thursday 24 September 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/09/22


MP #1
10/4 百威風暴電音音樂節@上海!將和很多很棒的音樂人ㄧ起表演!非常期待~ 10/4 上海見囉!
http://A2STORM.cn


10/4 Budweiser Storm Electronic Music Festival @ Shanghai! We'll be performing with many incredible musicians then! We're looking forward to it extremely! See you in Shanghai on 10/4!
http://A2STORM.cn



MP #2
鼓:飯店也是我的主場!!!!!
Goo: The hotel is also my home ground!!!!!



Kai #1
香港通告日-- 今天有媒體朋友說我是大眼睛,有點開心!因為我每次拍照可是卯足全力睜大我的小眼睛的呢^ - ^

Hong Kong promotional schedules day-- Today, a reporter (lit. media friend) told me that I have big eyes, so I'm kinda happy! Because every time I take pictures, I'm always mustering all my effort to make my small eyes look bigger ^ - ^



Goo #1
這影片是病毒!千萬不要點!
This video clip is a virus! Don't ever click it [to watch it]!



Goo #2
不知道爲什麼越吃越瘦,真討厭。

晚安


I don't know why it is that the more I eat, the skinnier I get, it's so annoying.

Goodnight

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment