Saturday 5 September 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/09/04


Goo #1
這叫做坐等頭貼哈哈!!
快睡啦!
我的早安等於你的晚安


This is called "sitting and waiting for a [new] profile picture" haha!!
Hurry up and sleep!
My 'good morning' is equal to your 'good night'.



Kai #1
這裡是早安,另一端是晚安。 with 嗨小富2.0
It's good morning over here, but good night at the other end. with Xiaofu



Goo #2
http://youtu.be/rTfjqrcyI9c
通常我習慣拿質疑別人的時間來質疑自己。音樂是爵對毫無道理的自由。珍惜你的天份。


http://youtu.be/rTfjqrcyI9c
With the time I could've spent on questioning others, I'm in the habit of using it to question myself. Music is definitely* a freedom that has no reason. Cherish your talent.


t/n: *For the word "definitely", Goo changed the original term "絕對 juéduì" to "爵對 juéduì" to reflect Yen-J's name (嚴爵)



MP #1
溫哥華努力通告中!這禮拜六我們的主場-溫哥華站見~
9/5 1930@溫哥華大劇院
the centre in Vancouver for performing arts


Working hard on our promotional schedules in Vancouver! We'll see you guys this Saturday at Our Home Ground - Vancouver Stop~
9/5 1930 @ Queen Elizabeth Theatre
the centre in Vancouver for performing arts
More posts under the cut! :)


Goo #3
小朋友聽懂了嗎?
聽不懂最好⋯溫哥華好冷


Kids did you get that?
It's better if you don't⋯ Vancouver is so cold


t/n: For the deathly curious, the song is Tyga's "B***h I'm the S**t".



MP #2
MP魔幻力量凱開:
祝我生日快樂,謝謝大家的祝福,不經ㄧ事,不長ㄧ智!也謝謝大家的包容。


Magic Power Kai Kai:
Wishing myself a Happy Birthday, thank you all for your wishes. One does not grow in wisdom unless one experiences things in life! And I also thank everyone for  tolerating me.

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment