Friday 11 September 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/09/10 (Part One)


Leibao #1
早安!準備吃早餐去,猜猜我等等吃什麼?
Good morning! I'm getting ready to go out & have breakfast, make a guess what I'll be going to eat later on?



Leibao #2
今日早餐,丹丹漢堡!!
Today's breakfast, Dan Dan Hamburger!!



Leibao #3
安平古堡跟雷堡!!#觀光客
Anping Fort and Leibao!! #tourist
t/n: The word for "fort" ends with "堡", which is the same 堡 in Leibao, so the phrase is meant to rhyme in Chinese.



Ga #1
這次終於看到它了
#hollywood

I finally saw it on this trip
#hollywood
Check out more posts under the cut!! :)


Leibao #4
吃完丹丹再吃牛肉湯!!#觀光客 #旗哥牛肉湯
Having beef soup after having eaten at Dan Dan!! #tourist #QiGeBeefSoup



Ga #2
這一趟去了好多地方,再次感受不同的文化
走了好多路,拍了好多照
很多想帶走的東西帶不走
不過唯一可以確定的是,回憶我帶走了。


I visited many places during this trip, and also experienced different cultures
I walked a lot, and took a lot of photos
There were so many things that I wanted to bring back but couldn't bring back
But the only thing I can be certain of, is that I brought back the memories with me.



Leibao #5
來嘉義就是要吃雞肉片飯!!#東門雞肉飯
You definitely have to eat Rice with Sliced Chicken when you visit Chiayi!! #DongMenSlicedChickenRice*

t/n: *As this the name of a shop, we've translated the name in hanyu pinyin, but the literal translation for this is "East Gate Sliced Chicken Rice".

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment