Friday 25 September 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/09/23

No image posted
Kai #1
最近好像有點吃太多,那就少吃ㄧ點,多運動吧!
I think I've been eating too much lately, so I should eat lesser, and exercise more!



Leibao #1
浴室的布簾掉下來了,看來今天洗澡會看光光了!!‪#‎成都‬
The shower curtains in the bathroom have dropped down, so it looks like we'll [both] be getting to see everything when we're bathing today!! #Chengdu



Posted by MP魔幻力量鼓鼓 on Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Goo #1
剛看到燒燙燙新歌MV小露出,興奮死!不偷偷coverㄧ下對不起自己!
‪#‎chrisbrownofficial‬ ‪#‎zero‬
晚安。


Just saw that a scalding hot new MV has been released, so I'm extremely excited! I'd be letting myself down if I didn't secretly do a [dance] cover of it!
‪#‎chrisbrownofficial‬ ‪#‎zero‬
Goodnight.

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment