Saturday 26 September 2015

[FB] MP's Facebook Updates 2015/09/24


MP #1
翔:明天在四川大學錦城學院校唱!晚安囉!
Xiang: We'll be holding a campus concert at Sichuan University's Jincheng College tomorrow! Goodnight then!



Kai #1
午餐吃這樣應該沒有很多吧?嗝!
It's not too much to eat like this at lunch, right? Burp!



Goo #1
Help me...plz...

t/n: The original post shared had the caption:
[The video] that was supposed to premiere at 9pm on the ShowBiz official channel [on Youtube]
Will be postponed for half an hour because Variety Hot Door was not willing to give up their airing time
So everyone please wait for a while more~~~
(Actually it's because this little reporter wasn't fast enough... pfft)



MP #2
MP魔幻力量凱開:
只要我們六個ㄧ上了台,想要征服舞台的慾望是永遠不會改變的。


Magic Power Kaikai:
As long as the six of us are on a stage, the desire to conquer the stage will never change.
Click through the cut for more posts!!


Kai #2
B l u e



Goo #2
哈哈!!我在成都笑到肚子炸裂!!小記者已經那麼晚了還辛苦的加班就爲了讓大家看到更多MP,趕快留言給小記者打打氣!小記者加油!小記者加油!

Haha!! I'm here in Chengdu laughing till my stomach is hurting (lit. bursting)!! The [ShowBiz] reporter is still laboriously working over time at such a late timing so that everyone can watch more of MP; hurry up and leave a comment to root for the little reporter! Jiayou, little reporter! Jiayou, little reporter!

t/n: The original post shared had the caption:
My goodness~~ If you don't see [the video] before 10:30pm! This little reporter will.....



Goo #3
也許你看到的只是那ㄧ兩分鐘的刺激,卻是我每天每夜不停自我腦力激盪下的產物。
我的生活真的很單調,你跟我聊男女八卦可能沒搞頭,但要聊到音樂聊表演我能聊三天三夜,跟很多人比起來我絕對是個新手創作人,我不是天才只是很拼命,我也不怕讓你看到我身上每個破綻,因為那就是我,充滿缺陷的平凡人。
如果未來我又有什麼突破,相信我。
那都是因為你!因為你的信任,只要你相信我能做到,我就ㄧ定努力完成。

剛才心好暖,謝謝小記者無意間錄下的閒聊記錄。

小天使就在你身邊,閉上眼就能看到。

晚安。


The one or two minutes of excitement that you probably saw, was in fact the result of my nonstop brainstorming for days and nights.
My life is really very simple. It might not be worth it to talk to me about relationship gossip, but if we were to discuss about music or talk about performing, I could go on for days. Compared to many others, I'm definitely a novice at song writing. I'm not a genius, I just work extremely hard. I'm also not afraid of letting you see any of my flaws, because that's just me, a normal human full of imperfections.
If I have any breakthroughs in future, trust me.
It’s all because of you! Because of your trust in me, as long as you believe that I can do it, I'll definitely put in my upmost effort to complete it.

It was really heartwarming just now. Thank you, little reporter, for inadvertently recording our chat.

There'll always be an angel by your side; you'll be able to see it if you close your eyes.

Goodnight.

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment