Friday 18 September 2015

[IG] MP's Instagram Updates 2015/09/17


Leibao #1
這針有點大支...!!驚驚
This needle is a little big...!! Scared



Goo #1
What da crazy s**t #simpsons #skateboard #stayreal



Goo #2
I can't wait anymore #simpsons #skateboard #stayreal



Goo #3
自己想要的要自己爭取。懂嗎#workhard #playhard
You have to fight for what you want. Understand? #workhard #playhard



Goo #4
剛製作完ㄧ首新歌。
自己製作加詞曲配唱。
謝謝所有給我完全信任的前輩們。
音樂好好玩。
敬請期待。
See my #GBOYSWAG


I've just finished arranging a new song.
I made it by myself, including the lyrics, melody and accompaniment.
Thank you to all of the seniors who put their complete trust in me.
Music's really fun.
Please look forward to it.
See my #GBOYSWAG



Ga #1
:O :O :O :O :O [Blogger can't display emojis T_T]

Translated by i-MPF
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment